13 mar 2011

First Draft...


Wherever You Are...

Feel the rain on your skin,
Tell me why you're crying,
Raise your head and look at the sky,
The moon isn't over us,
All has been a dream....

Love never goes out,
Only you and me together,
No more nightmares ever,
I want a kiss on my lips,
I want your eyes for us, for me.

We can discover new worlds,
Full of treasures and stars,
Where the birds fly above us,
Where the water recites a poem,
Where the sky shines all night.

Trees and grass are all for me,
Your look, your attention, my life,
I need a string where I hold on,
I dream with a new paradise,
Wherever it is, wherever you are.

I put my arms around your waist,
You are my bracket, my arm,
I will never let you go, my life,
Only you and me through the sky.

2 comentarios:

Xurxo dijo...

tu estreno en inglés, memorable!!

Javi Prats dijo...

Gracias Sanz !